HRI2022 meet-up, Barcelona, Spain, 9-10 March 2022
As the ACM/IEEE International Conference on Human-Robot Interaction 2022, or HRI2022 for short, was forced to move from an in-person conference in Sapporo, Japan to a virtual only conference, there is an opportunity to still meet in Barcelona at the HRI2022 meet-up.
The HRI2022 meet-up is a satellite event of HRI2022, organised on Wednesday 9 and Thursday 10 March 2022. The event will offer a number of experiences:
- Watch a selection of keynotes and presentations.
- Meet and network with colleagues from across the region.
- Dive in and out of live sessions at the HRI2022 conference.
- Join global networking events related to HRI2022.
- Discuss research in an informal atmosphere and enjoy offline time with fellow researchers.
More details on can be found at http://www.hrimeetup.eu/ where you can also register.
Thanks to PAL Robotics and EURECAT sponsorships, attendance is free for the participants. Participants however still need to be registered to the main conference.
Note that all COVID-19 measures will be observed and the event is subject to the regulations and recommendations by the local and Spanish government at the time of the event, and the travel restrictions imposed by Spain and participants’ region of departure.
Séverin Lemaignan (PAL Robotics, Spain) and Tony Belpaeme (Universiteit Gent, Belgium)