I am teaching a module on Robotics (Dutch: Robotica) at Ghent University since 2018, together with Prof Alain Sarlette (INRIA/Ghent U.) and Prof Francis wyffels.
I have lectured the following modules at the University of Plymouth from 2005 to 2017.
- AINT512 Science and Technology of Human-Robot Interaction
- AINT101 Computer Science Workshop
- AINT503 Intelligent and Interactive Systems Workshop
- AINT509 Autonomy and intelligence
- MECH515/MECH533 Robotics and Control
- ROCO306/307 Mobile and humanoid robots
I also supervise BSc, BEng and MSc final year projects, and took up the role of BSc Robotics programme manager and admissions tutor between 2009 to 2013. I organised the Centre for Intelligent and Interactive Systems seminar series, which now evolved into the CRNS seminar series.
From 2002 to 2005 I lectured Autonomous systems, Methods of scientific research and Artificial intelligence at the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.